Monday, February 25, 2008

New Blog. New Start


New blog.

New start.

Time for updates!


Grandmother Passed Away
My grandmother has passed away in January, and I want to take this opportunity to thanks those who have shown care and concern for me and my family. Especially Dear. Thank you so much for taking the entire week off to help me out in the preparations for the funeral.

Now that my grandmother is gone, the entire house has turned really quiet. Gone are the sound of fishes frying, the sound of her shouting at the dogs to stop barking, and the sound of the Cantonese shows that she always watch when she's home.

But no matter what, I will have to get used to it.


Assignments
My bloody school assignments are killing me, and to make things worse, the percentage of the assignment is just 15% of the entire year!

Stupid UOL. Stupid-er me to choose this course.


Chinese New Year
A very quiet CNY for me this year, due to the death of my grandmother. But still able to collect a few hong baos, and spend lots of quality time with my Dear. Simple and nice. I like.


Valentine's Day
Bought Ferrero Rocher from someone overseas for Dear. Of course, it's different from the ones that are sold in Singapore. It's all dark chocolate, which is her fav!


Buying Car
Finally, my family is going to have our first car! A Toyota Vios G-1.5L! Gonna go book a test drive and pay for it this coming Sunday. So excited!


"Cher!"
Yes. I'm now a part time IT trainer at CCKSS, teaching Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Access. I asked the students to greet me as Mr. Calvin, but they end up calling me "CHER!"

And in case you're wondering how on earth I can be a teacher in that school with my not-so-dark coloured hair, I have to use the temporary black colour Gatsby hair spray from Guardian every single morning before I go and teach! Not forgetting to remove the necklaces and the earrings. At least I get to keep my rings, and claim for the hair spray, which costs SGD11.30 for 1 bloody small bottle!!!!!


I'm back.


You reached 465 points, so you achieved position 4178 out of 723367 on the ranking list.

109 words

0 comments: