Monday, January 19, 2009

心声

From the first day I knew you, I've liked you and subsequently, after knowing you more, fallen in love with you. Yes, in the past there was a period of time where I wanted to woo you so that you will be my girlfriend eventually.

But now, things have changed. Right now, all the things that I do are just for one purpose, and that is for you to be happy. And I mean happy from the bottom of your heart, not just the surface. I've been a clown for too long just to make people happy, and it made me look stupid, childish, irresponsible. I'm changing now, to become a man. One that is capable of taking care of you and making the important decisions (not where to eat, where to shop etc.) when needed.

Right now, the things that you're going through, it's terrible. You're choosing not to tell me anything, and I accept that. But it's because of this, I can't do anything at all except to be there when you need someone. Give me the chance to care for you, love you, protect you, and take care of you. It really hurts me so much to see you in such a state.

Many people might think that I'm just bullshit-ting, and that I'm doing whatever I'm doing just to get you to be my girlfriend. But right here, I'm announcing to the world that it's all wrong. 我敢发誓. Even if in the days to come, you get to know someone else, and you start to believe and fall in love again, and become the Audrey that I used to know, it's enough for me.

Am I stupid? Maybe.

Is it worth it? Definitely.

0 comments: