Sunday, April 19, 2009

What A Week!!!

Had a crazy 7 days, where I suddenly have a "little family", consisting of Neo The Dreamer, Faith The Facebook-er, and Silver The Sleeper.

Neo, 1.78m, 65kg. 32A-3230-32. 26, the eldest in the family. Always dreaming, not listening to what people say, and end up pissing people off, or replying random answers.

Faith, 1.64m, ??kg, 32F-26-32. 21, the youngest in the family. Always facebook-ing, as she has nothing else to do. Will be starting school next Monday @ NP.

Silver, 1.68m, ??kg, 34C-26-34. 24, the 2nd youngest in the family. Always sleeping, as she has some sleeping disorder. Is the most matured in the family despite her age. Very bad with her road directions.


Sunday 12th April 2009
I forgot how we met up, but I can only remember that we ended up at Boat Quay, QB. Drank Silver's balance, before we had the crazy idea of going to my house to study. At 4am nonetheless! This started the "little family" study group, except for Faith of course.

Monday 13th April 2009
Was supposed to go to SMU from 2-6pm for studying, but we ended up at Lot 1 watching Fast & Furious 4. This just speaks volume of our determination to study LOL. Everyone then went their separate ways, and I actually received Silver's message at 4am. Hahaha she actually believed that we were gonna meet up at 2am, and thus the SMS, which woke me up from my sleep!!!!!

Tuesday 14th April 2009
Again, I don't remember how we met up, but I only know that we ended up at my house studying again. Everyone just went about doing their things, but somehow I do remember how someone broke an egg in my kitchen, and how they ended up finishing so many packets of Tom Yam maggie that they almost left none for me and my uncle. Oh, and why is Chelsea the one who got into the semi-finals of the Champions League!!! 4-4!! Poor Liverpool. I hope Chelsea do get thrashed by Barcelona though =)

Wednesday 15th April 2009
Had dinner at Thomson, where Faith and Silver got lost (as usual). Watched Ronaldo score 1 of the goals of the season as they won 1-0 at Porto to move into the semi-finals of the Champions League. Woohoo!!! I forgot what other funny things happened, except that Silver and I had a 45 minute chat starting from the start of the 2nd half of the match. Oh, wait! I don't understand why Silver is so afraid of my uncle though, who is so friendly as to help me get a mattress and a huge blanket for my friends :)

Thursday 16th April 2009
Tonight was a night of rest. Had dinner at TPY with Jake and friends, before we went out to Boat Quay again for a short drinking session. Silver was sick, and ended up playing 5-10 with Ah Don, with the forfeit as plain water! Went to Neo's house just to rest.

Friday 17th April 2009
I was supposed to wake up at 7am, and go to school from 8.30am to 3.30pm. Somehow, chatted with Silver, and ended up oversleeping. Great! Finally, had steamboat dinner! Woohoo! My favourite food =D Then had to travel back to TPY to take Silver's HP, and then back to SMU to study till 2am, before heading back to my house (YES. AGAIN).

Saturday 18th April 2009
The last paper for Neo, which marks the end of his first year in SMU. Sent Faith home in the afternoon for some kind of ceremony which she had no idea what it was, and then went for lunch with Silver. Got spotted by someone who doesn't know whether am I a girl or a guy :\ Came back with Silver to play with my cousin for awhile, before sending her home, and going for concert with No.3! Woohoo! 萧敬腾 really is the man! His live is just so damn good. Will post videos and pictures in the future.


Kinda sad that the "little family" study sessions are ending, as Neo has finished his exams, and Silver is going to finish hers tomorrow. Mine hasn't even started though. Sigh.

Feels really great to be studying with friends. At least they give you some sort of motivation and push to make you study, rather than staying at home alone and getting distracted by TV and stuff like that.

It's only one day, but I miss my "little family" =(

0 comments: