Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Qualification. With A Scare.

Yesterday, I had my preliminary round audition at Partyworld, International Building.

When the results were announced, my number wasn't in the list of the qualifiers. I took the souvenir from the MC, and was about to walk out of the room when suddenly the 2 judges stopped me and said that I'm supposed to be one of the qualifiers. The staff then double checked and said that my number is not in the list. So it's either a mistake made by the 2 judges, or a mistake by the staff.

So there I was, in front of all the contestants and audience, standing stranded, not knowing whether am I eliminated or have I qualified.

After they double checked with the 2 judges again, the staff noticed that they have made a mistake, and that I qualified for the quarter finals. What a scare! I'm very grateful to the 2 judges who recognised me and immediately pointed out that there was a mistake made. Thank you :)

And thanks to those who morally supported me. I made it =D

0 comments: