Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Updates

Thursday

Was in school for my first FYP consultation with my project supervisor, and I was shocked to see that Chris had the same supervisor as me. It's funny that I was the one who won the bid for my project while Chris had to choose another project title, and we end up having the same project supervisor, doing similar projects. Duh.

Had Neo's birthday celebration at Dungeon after that, and it felt great to see a few of my friends that I've not seen for quite some time. People like Kev, JF, Jessie, Luke. If Neo did not insist on drinking all of his lambo and half yard all by himself, he might not have been that dead drunk. But sadly, that was what he did, and within 15 minutes, he was gone. Totally gone. LOL. Was kinda happy for him that so many people turned up for his birthday celebration. I don't even remember when was the last time I had that many people celebrating my birthday with me. Maybe when I was in primary school?

End up, even Cash was drunk too, and we had so much trouble getting him into Jason's van. Oh, and Red, send me the video which you took while Cash was pee-ing behind the power box at the road side. Hahahahaha.


Friday

Met up with Jessie, Sheen, Neo and Chris for a KTV session at International Building. It's been such a long time since I last had a KTV session with them, considering the frequency of our KTV outings in the past. As usual, it was fun, and there were plenty of updates on one another's lives. Great to see you girls, and Sheen, you've really slimmed down a bit.


Monday

Was a school holiday, and thus no teaching for me. Had my quarter finals for "Be A Star" at 7pm, and I got eliminated. But as this is the first major competition that I've taken part in, I'm kind of satisfied with my performance, having get to the QFs. And moreover, out of 25, they only chose 10. I heard those 10 sing, and they were good. I've done my best, and therefore I don't feel sad having being eliminated. One of the judges came up to me after the competition and said that I did not perform up to the judges' expectations, using the previous rounds' performances as a guideline. It was just an opportunity to test myself and see how far I can go in such a competition, and I've gotten my answer.

Overall, I had fun in the competition, and I've also made a couple of friends who are going to be new additions to my list of KTV kakis :)

Thanks to those who wished me good luck. Fiona, Alex, Caleb, Taiwei, Rick. I didn't include Neo's name inside, because he was busy having fun at his SMU camp with all the hot babes ><

0 comments: