Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Over!

I completed my 1st ICT!

Honestly, it wasn't as tough as I expected it to be, but it sure is tiring. Hope to see my new found friends next time round :)


I hate those people who arranges for something, and calls the shots for everything as though they are the king. Yesterday, we asked these 2 person to play mahjong at 11, and they said they can't. Soon after, they contacted us again and asked if we can play at 2+. Jason, me and darling then decided that since it's 2+, why not 330 so that darling can join us too. The 2 of them said it's a bit late, but no problem, and asked us to start earlier if possible.

Next, Jason and I then decided that since they wanted to start early, why not me and him go play first, and I'll go fetch darling at 3. This way, we only have to wait for at most 30 minutes for me to go fetch her, rather than wait for 3 1/2 hours (it was 12 midnight). Called the 2 of them, and they said that they are not ready, and that they can only start at 2+. At that time, I was already quite pissed off.

We then went to Neo's place to slack and wait for them to call us. Nbcb. 3am, and they said they are not free yet. Can only start at about 330. Hello, you were the one who said 2+, I said 330 and you complained that it was too late, and asked us to go earlier, I said earlier, you said 2+, we waited till 3, and you say 330.

KNN.

You are not the king. Have some basic courtesy to inform us that you will be late. You had to wait for us to call u at 3am, before you would tell us that you guys will be ready at 330am.


Sorry, but I just don't like such things to happen.

0 comments: