Sunday, October 5, 2008

Photoshoot

Sorry for not updating for the past few days. For those who do not know, I've already shifted out of my house and is currently staying at my Ah Ma house until I get the keys for the new house on the 24th of Oct.

The photoshoot yesterday at BerryHappy was very fun! I had loads of fun, and I bet Joey and Fiona did too. Thanks Wendy, for making me look good! Hahaha I can't wait to see the photos man. It's only after this photo shoot that I come to notice how tough it is for models to look good 24/7, because the photo shoot was at 9.30am! Super early can!!!

And Minhui, sorry for missing the dance lesson today again. My handphone auto shutdown, and I didn't have any alarm to wake me up. It's the first time in many many years that I actually overslept and slept for 12 hours. I'm sorry. 对不起 :(

0 comments: