Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scared The Shit Out Of Me

Got caught earlier at a road block near the speed camera after Lentor Avenue. Had to follow the TP back to the TP HQ at Ubi, and have another test with the breathalyser.

At the TP HQ, one young malay chap was in charged of getting my ID verified. He was telling me, "Bro what time did you drink man?" I then told him that I drank about 2 hours ago. He then advised me, "Bro, next time, if you want to drink and drive, wait for at least 5 hours after your last glass before you drive off. If not, surely fail one." Of course, this conversation was held without no one around within a 50m radius.

In case you guys don't know, the passing mark for the breathalyser test is 35ug/100ml. If you get 36 and above, you are considered a failure, and you will have to ask your family members to come and bail you out, and at the same time wait for a date to go to court for your sentence. If you get 35 and below, you pass and you are able to leave immediately.

Luckily for me, I got 32ug/100ml, barely passing the test. Back into the holding room, when I was about to leave, all of them told me to be careful, and that I will not be so lucky the next time round, and that they knew that I drank more than what I stated in the statement, but they won't pursue further because I passed.

Photobucket


Darling, don't be sorry. It's just my luck. You could never have predicted that there will be a road block on the way too. Don't need to feel sorry ok? =)

0 comments: