Friday, November 21, 2008

You Asked Me

You once asked me why do I love you.


I love the way you talk.
I love the way you smile and laugh.
I love the way you play your PSP and scold vulgarities at the monsters.
I love the way you call me and tell me you're stuck, in a game. =D
I love the way you sing.
I love the way you 撒娇.
I love the way you ask me not to drive too fast in the car (except the pinching =p).
I love the way you call me Darling.
I love the way you eat.
I love the way you hold my hand.
I love the way you get drunk and mumble nonsense. =p
I love the way you kiss me.
I love your hair.
I love your lips.
I love your smell.
I love your character.
I love your personality.
I love the way you look.


So basically, with 1% of the reasons why I love you listed above, there's just one conclusion:


I love everything about you, Audrey Wee.

0 comments: