Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back

Been too lazy to update my own blog recently :p

Many things have happened since my last update, the best one being me finishing my exams! And hopefully I'll be able to pass all my modules and get my degree.

All this while I've been wanting to go overseas for a short trip with my friends or classmates after my exams, but unfortunately due to the economic crisis, I was unable to find people to go with me. I've not given up yet though. So please, people who read this article and are able to fork out 7 days of your time to go to Taiwan/Hong Kong with me, please leave a message in my tagboard.

Right now I'm just lazing at home everyday, and looking for a job. So anyone with any job lobangs?! Please tell me!

And if anyone wishes to go out for a simple dinner or movie or something, feel free to call or sms me. I'm free at the moment :) Big group outings are recommended.


A side-note: It's time I learn to start driving slowly. After seeing a friend of mine getting into a serious car accident, it makes me wonder what if I was the one driving and got into such an accident? Will I be as lucky as him, suffering not-so-serious injuries? Or will I not? Luckily he's fine right now and I'm happy for him. Let's just hope that he doesn't get a serious punishment.


Another side-note: Congratulations to Marcus and Wanhua! Really happy to see you two getting happily married, and hope that your love and marriage will last forever! Must keep me informed when you guys start to have kids! Hahahaha

0 comments: