Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Disappointed. Frustrated.

Why, of all times, must I be sick now?!!

Fever. Flu. Cough. Sore throat.

Because of this throat, I had to miss my performance at White Tangerine Cafe on Sunday.

Because of the bloody sore throat, which only seems to get worse day by day, I had to miss my audition for the singing competition at Boat Quay yesterday.

And because of this sore throat, which I don't think will recover anytime soon, I will have to miss my 2nd round of auditions for "Be A Star" at Partyworld.

Why!!!


I want to say thank you to those who wished me a speedy recovery. Sadly, even the doctor said that it takes me at least 5 days to fully recover, and he gave me a 3 day MC. Who the hell gets a 3 day MC for sore throat? I guess it just shows how serious the throat inflammation is.

0 comments: