Monday, July 7, 2008

Poor Performance

Performed from 9pm to 10pm yesterday at White Tangerine Cafe at Kovan CC, and sadly I didn't do well for all my 3 songs. In fact, I felt that I did terribly for 遗失的美好.

But it's ok! I will make sure that I improve with every performance, and not make the same mistakes again!

And, I need to learn how to sit straight. Haha.


Argh! I got cheated today morning! It's Youth Day today! A school holiday! No lessons for me to teach, and yet the school didn't inform us at all! Make me wake up at like 6.45am just to go to an empty school, and chat with the security guard for 10 minutes before heading home, and blogging right now.

I must tell my students to SMS me whenever there is a school holiday the next day, so that I won't enter an empty CCKSS again. Lol.

0 comments: