Thursday, September 25, 2008

Clarification

Currently at selegie waiting for Neo to finish his school, before going out to chill or play mahjong.

Since so many people are asking, I'll just clarify some things here.

I'm SINGLE.

Recently, I've been calling someone darling, but it's all in the name of fun. It's true that I do have feelings for her, but it's impossible for the both of us to be together. That's what she said, and I think it's true. We both lead 2 different lives, and at the same time maybe our characters don't match too. So no matter how I like her, or the other round (I hope so), we can and shall remain as good friends.

At the same time, we won't be meeting up too often in case other people mistake us for being a couple, which many are already doing so. And she doesn't want to be tied down, which I totally respect. But I guess subconsciously I'm trying to do that, and as such it's making her feel very uncomfortable.

Since our lives are so different, it's better that we remain like what we are now. Good friends, the occasional movie, occasional dinner, occasional late night.

So clarification done.

I'm SINGLE, and AVAILABLE. I think.

0 comments: