Monday, December 29, 2008

Taking A Look Back At 2008

2 more days before the end of 2008, and I guess it's time that I take a look back and see what has happened for the past 363 days.

January 15th, 2008
The death of my grandmother. Till now, it still affects me greatly. I still miss her alot. She has been taking care of me and protecting me ever since I was a toddler, and yet there was nothing I could do when she suddenly fell into a coma on 15th November 2007, and did not wake up ever since. 奶奶,我爱你.


March 2008
The purchase of our family's 1st car. Was meant to buy it so that I could fetch my grandmother around, but sadly it was too late.


April 4th, 2008
The day my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. It hurts, and it still does. But I'm happy for her right now, that she has moved on and is now very happy with another guy. I wish u 2 all the best =)


September 2008
The day I got my results has got to be the best day for me this year. Getting straight As for my year 2 was unexpected, especially when the breakup with my ex-girlfriend came when I was preparing for my exams. I totally did not study for the exams, and I was super lucky. Probably my grandmother was behind all these haha.

September is also the month where I got to know my current clique: Audrey, Huibin, Pamela, Jason, Eve, Faith, Vincent, Jeremy, Tiffany, No.3, and so many more. I love you guys, really.


My wish for 2009:
- To be able to complete my studies smoothly, and get a 1st class honours in the process.
- That our clique can still stay together for many years.


Early Goodbye, 2008.
Early Hello, 2009.

0 comments: