Friday, September 19, 2008

Coin Depositing

Was helping my auntie pack all the coins yesterday night, and the coins were so damn heavy, even the 2 of us had difficulty carrying it and placing it into the car.

We then drove off to Jurong (which I found out today that it's damn stupid because there is one right at Yew Tee) to deposit the coins, and after depositing 2500+ pieces of coins, which is less than 10% of what we have, the machine gave me problems. "Coin jammed", "Service temporarily unavailable".

WTF!!!

What's going to happen to all those coins that I've deposited, which is like $500+!? And I still have so much more to deposit!

Had to call the phone banking hotline, and they said that it will be only be fixed at 8pm today! I wonder why it takes so long for a technician to come down and fix the machine. I certainly hope that they can fix it, and at the same time retrieve the amount that I've deposited so far at that outlet, and credit it into the bank account.

After that, went down to Millions to find Faith, Sebastian, Kelly and Darling. Sebastian, you're damn easy to fool. 你不打自招! I didn't hear any news from anyone! I just made a wild guess, and you admitted it yourself! =p


Lesson learnt: Do not bring so much coins to deposit at one go. The coin depositing machine is so damn small.

0 comments: