Monday, September 15, 2008

Packing Room + Pictures

Was packing my room since this morning, and I managed to clear a lot of useless stuff!

But at the same time, I also managed to find things that are of sentimental value to me, but left neglected in one corner.

Looking at my bare empty room, memories begin to creep back into my mind.

Memories of my grandmother coming into my room and chat with me, memories of my small little cousin coming into my room and play with me, memories of my friends coming to my place for a chit chat and gaming session.

I will miss this place. A lot. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to my new place, even though I'll most probably be living in there for a couple of years only.

Now, I've gotta wait for my darling to wake up and then go shopping together. I just noticed that I need a new bag! All my school bags are screwed up and ugly!

P.S. Darling, I think we should stop eating duck for the next few days =p


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Clockwise from top left:
Teo, Toe, Chong Hsien, Yuling, Darren, Me


All these pictures point to one thing. I need a damn haircut and re-dye my hair! Anyone care to sponsor?

0 comments: