Monday, February 23, 2009

Teaching

I'm back to teaching Macromedia Flash in Broadrick Secondary. The students there are somewhat similar to my students in CCKSS: talkative, but willing to listen and learn at times.

I sometimes wonder that if I do not get a good job once I graduate, I'll probably pursue my Masters and become an IT teacher in some university or polytechnic.

The reason why I would choose teaching (if I can't get a good IT job) is because my uncle once told me that it doesn't matter how much money you earn from your job, but what matters is that you love what you are doing and that you are happy doing it. If you choose something that you don't like, but pays you a bit more, you will not be happy at all.

So would you choose a job that pays you more, but you're not happy doing it? Or would you choose a job that pays you less, but you love it?

0 comments: