Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tired

OMG it's been such a long time since I last spent so much time in front of my laptop rushing my assignments. Think I better start completing all my school work really soon.

Damn tired.. cause someone couldn't sleep last night, due to her being too excited about her new job and her new life. She called me at 4am! Luckily I still remember what I mumbled for that 50 minutes and 31 seconds that we were on the phone.

I'm very happy for her that things are picking up for her, and that her life is changing for the better.

Time to finish rushing my assignment! Gotta go fetch her to work tomorrow in the morning. Hope I don't oversleep haha


Edit: When you start to have the cannot-type-properly syndrome, it means that it's time for you to go to sleep. Beware of this, becauz it is vei contagos. O no, I caugt it too. Tyem to sleee

0 comments: