Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Day

It's really nothing except a day for guys to buy gifts for the girl, especially if he hasn't done that for the past 364 days.

My dream was to spend Valentine's Day at home with the girl I love, cooking a simple meal together, and after that maybe a movie or something. That's about it. I think it's even sweeter than buying her a bunch of roses that is ridiculously overpriced, and to bring her out for dinner that is also overpriced.

Having said that, I did buy a bouquet of roses. That's why, referring to my previous post, I'm stupid. But well, she's worth it. At least to me.

I hate myself.

Happy Valentine's Day to all out there who even reads my blog.

And for those who are Valentine-less, 愿有情人终成眷属. Hope you'll find your valentine soon.

0 comments: