Tuesday, March 31, 2009

再见小雪




I know, it's a show that was shown 2 years ago. I still remember watching the trailer with my ex-gf, and I told her that we mustn't watch it, or else she'd be crying and crying throughout the movie.

I watched it 2 hours ago on SCV, and I myself cried like crap too. If you're a dog lover, you watch this movie and you don't shed a tear, then it's either your heart's made of the toughest stone in the world, or you're not a dog lover at all.

Sometimes, it's good to cry all out once in a while. Some sort of a release of all the bottled up emotions that you keep all these while.

Now, I don't mind watching this show again. But of course, I'd prefer to watch it alone. I don't like to shed tears in front of people, unless it's those who are really really close to me.

If you guys wanna cry all out, watch this movie.

0 comments: