Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scary

Was walking home from the MRT station earlier, and saw a lady walking home just behind me. After walking past Castle Green, which is the condo just before mine, I noticed that she was still behind me, which indicates that she's probably staying at the same condo as I am, or the one further down.

The funny thing happened.

I turned left into the condo, and stayed at the entrance there, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl, hoping that she's a hot babe who will stay in the same block as I do.

But she just disappeared. There was no one. The only possibility is that she's waiting at the bus stop. But I checked out the bus stop, and there was no one there. I asked the security if they saw a girl walking past, but they said they didn't see any.

Freaked out.

Who is the girl? Earlier on, I didn't manage to catch a glimpse of how she looked like, but she was walking very near behind me, maybe about say 10 steps away. So how could she just disappear into thin air when I heard her stepping on the drain right before I turned into my condo?

*Shivers*


Totally on a different topic as the previous one, saw this clip sent by my classmate. Bloody brilliant. Heard that this clip was shown at some award show, and it got 2nd with the entire room standing up and applauding the video.

0 comments: