Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Funny

Haha got this from Silver


One driving learner was having a driving test.
He saw the LEFT sign on the road.
He wanted to confirn with the tester.
He asked :"Turn left?"

The tester said "Right !"

He turned to the right immediately, and failed his test.


.
.
.


A man learned a bit english.
He accidentally hit a foreigner on the road.
The man said: I am sorry..
The foreigner said: I am sorry too.
Then the man said:I am sorry three!
The foreigner didn't understand and asked: What are you sorry for?

The man said:I am sorry five.


.
.
.


A man needed to fill up a form in english.
There was one column needed to fill up the "sex"

The man took a long time to think what to write.
Finally, he wrote: Once a week
The officer was laughing and told him to write male or female.
The man then wrote "Female".
The officer didn't understand and asked" Shouldn't it be male?"
The man answered "I am a normal man, so I have sex with female"


.
.
.


A lady went into a high class fashion shop .
She wanted to buy a blouse but she was not sure that's for man or lady.

A male staff approached her and wanted to help her.
He answered her "Unisex "

The lady was embarrassed. She though the man said "You Need Sex"

The male staff wanted to repeat again and said clearly "U - N - I - Sex"
This time the lady was very angry and complained to the manager as what
she heard was" You And I Need Sex"

0 comments: