Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 1

Was out for steamboat with No.3 last night at Bugis, and I must say that the service and food was not bad. They even have free flow of BBQ food. After that was a drinking session with the gang.

Yes, I broke down and cry last night. In front of everyone. Twice in fact, and it's all because I heard the song 搞笑 by 罗志祥. Don't ask me why. I'm one who doesn't show such emotions in front of people, whether friends or family. To those who showed concern and asked me if I was fine, thank you for those words of concern.

I always keep my emotions to myself, and yesterday was just the point where it became uncontrollable. Moreover, many unhappy things have happened recently, and to add on to it, my pressure of aiming to get As for my examinations in order to get a first class honours.

Everything just flowed. It's good to let it all out I guess. I'm perfectly fine, and right now I'm trying to concentrate on my examination for tomorrow.

To all holy beings, my dead dad and grandmother, please protect my friends and I from all bad things, and please help us through everything and make sure that everything will turn out fine.

Song of the day:

0 comments: