Monday, May 11, 2009

Explanation And Redemption

Whatever happened last night, is regrettable. I am wrong to have done such things, and I'm not afraid to admit it and say sorry.

What's going to happen to us from now onwards?

I care a lot about you, and I like you. The whole world knows it. You care too, and I'm glad you do. You had high expectations of me, and yet I did all these, and as such your disappointment's even greater.

Right now I accidentally drew a line between me and you. What I will do, is that I will do what I can to earn back the opportunity to erase this line, and to make sure that this kind of stuff do not happen again. Otherwise, it's going to be un-reversable.

I am still the same Calvin Choy, minus last night. I am still the same guy who cares for your safety, your health, your life, your happiness, your everything. My brother always tell me suffering from setbacks is the way a person improves to become a better person. I will learn from this mistake, and make sure that I do not repeat it again, to become a better person.

Please wait, and don't leave. That's all I ask for.

0 comments: