Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 2

Today's paper was fine. Once again, the exam format is totally different from past years. I really wonder if UOL really hates us, or that they think so highly of us that they can come up with something different and expect us to score.

After that, had dinner with a few of my classmates at V8 Cafe at Bugis. Food was not bad, and company was good. Had an hour chat during our dessert session at 记得吃. Lotsa random stuff like what's going to happen to us after we graduate, what are our plans in the future, school teachers in the past, prom nights etc. Was lots of fun.

After a long gaming session at the arcade with Edward, I then went for a drink all alone as the rest of the gang couldn't make it. Was sweet for some people to applaud me when I sang 很想你 and 搞笑. One waitress came over and asked me if I was feeling emo, because she could feel it when she heard the way I sang the songs. This is what I meant by singing with your heart, and people will be able to feel it.

Sadly, developed a fever when I was there, and when I came back home, it blew to 39.4 highest. Currently at 39.0, hope that it will go down soon. Gonna be a long and really boring week. Anyone wishes to go watch Angels & Demons with me?

Song of the day:

0 comments: