Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 3

Millions was really quiet today, and all I did was sit in there, drink my jug of beer and played my PSP. It was only when my battery went flat that I started to think about all the events that occured recently. Many people saw that I am a very different person from the Sky they know, and asked if I was OK. Thanks for your concern.

Managed to sleep at only 9am, but woke up at 10am. Haven't been sleeping at all ever since Monday night. If this goes on, I'm gonna die man. I'm gonna suffer from my usual lack-of-sleep pimple outbreak :(

All things in life happen for a reason, and in one way or the other, it's going to make me a better person. I'm learning from all these things, and I know what wrongs have I done. It's time I start to learn to look at things from a different perspective whenever I do something.

Song of the day:

0 comments: