Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy

Paper on Thursday was a breeze! So happy!

Well, definitely I had some minor mistakes here and there, but on overall I do believe that I can get an A for it. Yes! On my way to my 1st Class Honours!


Went Bugis and Sim Lim yesterday with Jessie, and I must say that it was quite fun. Walking around Bugis aimlessly, looking at cutesy stuff, having lunch at Ajisen. Jessie then couldn't decide if she should service and continue using her 6 year old Twinhead laptop, or just simply buy a new one. Checked out some Sony laptop which she loved a lot, if not for the fact that some are China-made. Then sent her for her job interview, before meeting Neo and his colleagues.

Before that Jessie told me a lot of things which enlightened me, and I want to thank her for that.


Sunday's Mother's Day. You guys bought anything for your mothers? For me, I don't have a mother nor a father. But to me, my auntie and my uncle are just like my dad and mom. Yes, I don't buy them gifts, but I do treat them to dinner. It is just a way of me thanking them for sacrificing by not having any children of their own and instead choosing to bring me up when my dad passed away when I was 3.

I mean, there are some relatives who couldn't be bothered about his/her relative's kids when they pass away, and they'll just say "aiyah put the kid in an orphanage lah!"

To all the mothers, Happy Mother's Day.

Except my own mother. She don't deserve to be called a mother.

0 comments: