Monday, May 19, 2008

Loof

Anyone heard of this place called the 'Loof'?

It is situated at Odeon Towers, which is opposite Raffles Hotel. If I'm not wrong, 'Loof' is actually the singlish version of 'Roof'. Yes, this chillout place happens to be at the rooftop of the building, which is only 3 storeys high though.

It sells drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and some finger food. As for the price, I would think that it's cheap considering its location and considering how 'atas' the place is. The ambience there is fantastic, and you can just simply sit down there and chat for hours, which was what I did with Neo and friends.

The only irritating thing is the fan! It kept blowing at me, and messed up my hair!

But other than that, if there is a place that you would like to go to after a long day to relax with your pals, go to the 'Loof'.

0 comments: