Saturday, May 3, 2008

Oops

Not been blogging for quite a few days already.

Hope everyone had a good holiday! Bet many people out there took leave/off on Friday to enjoy a 4 day long weekend!

Have been drinking a bit recently, hoping that I could 借酒消愁.

And I find it stupid. Because it doesn't work.

People say that when you breakup, it takes time before you forget the pain and get on with life. But for me, it's weird because I do get on with life, but the pain just gets worse day by day. I just keep thinking of her all the time.

But I do know that she has her own life now, and I'm nobody to interrupt into it. And I'm not going to do so either.

All I want to do now, is to get good grades for my coming exams, and then carry on earning money and finish off all the things that I've not completed, including Mr Quek's website, and finding a web host for her company's website.

And all I can hope for is that eventually, no matter how long it takes, that she will see the change in me, and give me another chance to start all over again. Whether is it months or years.

To Sheena, Luke, Jessie, Kev, Cindy, Marcus, Wanhua (Sorry if I missed out anyone. Too many to mention):
It's been great being friends with you guys for so many years. You guys are really best of friends. It's my own fault and own loss that I've lost you guys, and I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours. Hope that in the future, if there is a chance for me, that I will reappear in this group again. With her.


Something good though

0 comments: