Sunday, May 4, 2008

Injured ... Again

Damn.

Somehow I must get injured every Sunday after the soccer session. This time round, I crashed my left foot into another guy's shin, and *crack!* I heard something in my left foot crack.

Now, it bloody hurts!

Luckily, there is no teaching for me tomorrow, and therefore I don't have to spend 3 hours standing wearing leather shoes! Wonder if I should go see a doctor and check if there is any broken bone or something. But then, I've got to prepare for exams!

Having exams next week! This is probably the first time that I'm setting a target for myself in an examination, because of the promise that I gave to my grandmother. I told her for my degree, there are many different levels, and the 1st Class Honours is the top, and I told her that I will get that certificate for her.

Score As for all my papers! Once all my papers are over, I can then start to find jobs! Or projects to do!

0 comments: