Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pai Ka

Accompanied Jessie in the afternoon to Sim Lim to get her laptop adapter replaced, and was laughed by her for being pai ka!

After that we walked around and noticed a few beautiful laptop skins, and intend to go back there on Friday with our laptops to get them sticked.


Photobucket

As you guys can see, its all red in the black circle. Nope, that's not a mosquito bite. I presume that's some bruising or internal bleeding from the injury I had on Sunday.

Initially it didn't hurt, and I carried on playing for 2 more hours. After that, went to Grandma's house, and started to limp abit. Reached home, swollen and limping. Up till now, it hasn't got better a single bit.

Too bad, I can't go see a doctor at this moment, when I'm supposed to prepare for my exams.

Thus, bear with the pain! Time to go back and revise for my paper tomorrow. Good luck to all my classmates taking the paper!

0 comments: