Monday, June 9, 2008

Nice

Friday
Went to fetch Jake down to town to meet up with Fiona and Alex, all students of the S.T.A.R program in Echo Music. First time meeting Fiona, and Neo's right. It is easy to make friends with people who have the same interest, in our case music. Don't know why, but Alex became Jake's fashion consultant. But then again, with Alex being the model, it's easy for him to give comments isn't it?

After following them to HMV to get a top for Jake, I found out that I really need to buy new clothes! All my clothes are old and boring. But then again, where to get the money? :(


Saturday
Woke up feeling really terrible, and vomited at least 3 times before leaving to Suntec to work in the CNA seminar. It felt great to see old friends from CNA again, and I really enjoy working in such seminars as the stage manager. Liaising with the audio guy in the control room, with the MC from CNA, with Gillian, and with the sponsors. Gillian even commented that the sponsor from Great Eastern loves me. Haha. Hope I'll have the opportunity to work with them again, as it's been great fun working there with them.

After the seminar ended, I had to run to Raffles Hotel to join the Echo guys backstage for 玖健's concert. This was the first time I'm backstage at a major concert for an artiste, and I must say that the experience is cool. Not only that, it's also amazing to find out that after 20 years, 玖健 still sounds bloody good. And his songs are nice too!

The seminar ended late, and the funny thing was that I had to sit in one of the guy's car, and get to Suntec to get my car in the carpark. I had a complimentary ticket which ends at 11.59 pm and the time was already 11.45 pm. I was basically running down the ramp and all the way to the other end of the carpark to get my car. Time when I exited: 11.53pm. Bloody lucky. Else, the parking would have cost me $14. Bloody funny :)

The "VROOM-VROOM" is unforgettable!


Today
Cam-whoring session after the end of 玖健's concert. Saw many artistes gathering together, and Minhui says she'll introduce 梦飞船 to me as they are all friends! Yipee! Will post pictures when I get all of them from everyone!

Steamboat at Bugis was great, and we all had great time suan-ing Jake, didn't we? Too bad Jake, who asks you to be the youngest and the one with the scandal?

It's great knowing all the people from the S.T.A.R program! :)


Tomorrow
Hair-trimming session, buying of white top at Bugis Village, and then a makeup photoshoot for me for the S.T.A.R program! I must look good!

0 comments: