Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures Of Concert

Only a few pictures. And they're almost the same. Haha. The reason why there isn't any picture of me with any of the artistes, it's because I don't like taking pictures. Except for big group photos.

Photobucket
Members of the S.T.A.R program (Take 1)
Top (L to R): Alex, Zhang Yan, Wenbin, Neo
Bottom (L to R): Me, Esther, Meijun


Photobucket
Members of the S.T.A.R program (Take 2). I look ugly in here.


Photobucket
Members of the S.T.A.R program (Take 3). Addition: Jake, the youngest of us all. The one who said I looked retard in this picture. I'll kill you for this, Jake!


Photobucket
Two of the instructors in the school, Caleb and Minhui. This picture is going to scare potential students away. Without any doubt.


Photobucket
全家幅 + Ruth, the music director of the concert. Her keyboard skills is .. just absolutely fantastic.

0 comments: