Sunday, March 9, 2008

IT Show, KTV and Dinner

Went to the IT Show on Friday, and managed to buy a 4GB thumbdrive for myself @ $28. Quite a bargain I should say. Dear bought the same one too, and she got a DVD rom for her mom, while Esther bought $60+ worth of printer ink. She has the same printer as me!

Went to Silas's booth, and sat down to listen to what they had to say because Silas said "it will take only 5 minutes". But it lasted for about 20 minutes! Haha.


KTV at night was fantastic. Been such a long time since I last went for KTV with the gang le. But sadly my voice wasn't in good condition. Maybe it's been too long since I last sang. Jessie's 牵手 made the entire room damn high! Hope we can have another KTV session really soon yah?


Dinner last night was at Long Beach @ IMM. Damn shiok! Too bad I didn't take photos of the chilli crab! The crab was damn good, together with the Live Prawns Hor Fun, and the Pork Ribs. To end, we had coconut ice cream, durian pudding and mango pudding for desserts. It came on a bowl filled with dried ice in a green coloured water, and we could see that it was bubbling! Very nice. If I were to go the next time round, I'll take pictures of it. Together with pictures of me eating it!!!!

But the interesting things happened before the dinner. First there was line dancing just outside the restaurant. It was nice as this was the first time I've seen line dancing live. There's this uncle wearing a shirt, who somehow knows every dance, but his expression says "Wah lau, damn sian. No kick". I didn't dare to go near him and take a close up shot of him, else you'll laugh when you see his expression too.

Photobucket

And then we reached the restaurant at 7.20pm. The lady at the counter told me that the restaurant was full and that I had to wait until 8pm. After leaving my number and name, I then went to watch the line dancing. After 10 minutes, Dear and I couldn't find my auntie, and suddenly she called. "Eh, come in leh!"

We turned around, and there she was, sitting in the restaurant with a table! How did she do that? Apparently, she went to show off her "auntie" power by complaining that there are so many tables in the restaurant that are reserved for people who are already late for about 30 to 45 minutes, so why wait for them and why not release it to people who are already here waiting? The lady at the counter gave up and immediately gave her the table. Hahahahah. Auntie Power!


Car coming in 2 weeks time!!!!

0 comments: