Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Past Few Days...

Friday:
Was driving around Singapore the entire day. Went to CPF board at Jurong East, and they made my auntie so pissed. Over the phone, the girl told my auntie that she only needs to bring her IC and some relevant documents and she will be able to settle my grandmother's Medisave Account, which still has some money in it. But when my auntie went down, it was totally different. They said that they will have to investigate whether is my auntie really the daughter of my grandmother, and whether does my grandmother have any other nominees for the money, even though my auntie stated that she is the sole nominee.

Jurong East POSB has a coin deposit machine! First time I've seen one! Ended up going all the way home to take all my coins, and then going back there to deposit them, and at the same time change the trust account that I have to become a joint account with my auntie, just in case "anything happens to her suddenly". Choy.

Went to Kallang Bahru to buy praying things for my grandmother. There were so many choices at that shop! My auntie was so surprised to see that there are so many different choices that she didn't know what to buy, and she didn't know when to stop buying! She just basically took whatever she saw! We normally go to a shop at Chinatown, and today, for the same amount of money, we were able to buy 2 times the quantity!

The only bad thing that happened today was my bloody nose. It was running the entire day. Bad bad bad.


Saturday:
张信哲 concert was just fantastic. His quality of singing live is no doubt one of the best. The only glitch was the first 2 songs, where he still wasn't warmed up yet. He sang 宽容 for the first song, and he wasn't able to reach the high notes. But once he got his voice warmed up, boy was he good! All the classic songs like 宽容,不要对他说,爱如潮水,信仰, 做你的男人,直觉,别怕我伤心 我是真的爱你, 从开始到现在 etc. He even sang 2 new songs from his upcoming album that will be released in April, and they are nice too! I actually have a list of the songs that he sang, but the other half is with Dear.

It was damn surprising when he came out for the first song. His hair was terrible! It was curly! Like Macdonalds curly fries! And after the 5th segment, his hair become straight! It looked exactly like the hair Jacky Cheung had for one of his concerts. The one where its straight and lopsided to one side. It's exactly the same! But no matter what he looks like, we were all there to listen to his voice. He's the true 情歌王子.


Monday:
Fuck that bloody bitch who was horning in the carpark constantly.

Imagine this scenario. I was waiting to turn left to go up a slope to get to the exit of the carpark, but there were just too many cars, and there were cars on the opposite side waiting, and also from my right side who were going straight. We were all stuck, and we could not move. There was this girl who was coming out of a lot, and she was just one lot away from the exit, and thus she could not turn fully to get out. Thus, I gave her some space so that she could turn out, reverse, and do a 3 point turn.

That bitch horned me for giving her some space.

And after that girl managed to turn and move out after some guy gave way to him, it was my turn to move to wait to turn left.

That bitch horned CONSTANTLY.

She's an idiot or what? Does she think that by horning, I'd be able to move? Does she think that by horning, she'll be able to get home earlier? You're just a fucking stupid bitch. So what you drive a big car? I had to give that girl some space to turn out, otherwise she'll end up banging into me. And I had to queue up to wait to turn left, because no one was giving way to me.

We then had an evil thought of queuing and blocking her all the way until the other 2 directions were clear. But then again, there were other cars behind her that were innocent. So I decided to inch forward. End up? When we went up the slope, we had to turn right to get to the exit. At the slope, there were road marshals, and this road marshal allowed my side to move, and the bitch's car was made to wait! Again!

Stupid bitch! Horn lah! KNNBCCB.

Got highest for java mock. But no one studied. So who cares? Haha.

0 comments: