Sunday, March 2, 2008

Joke Of The Day + Chloe Cho + Car

Yesterday was working at Suntec for a Channel NewsAsia seminar, and I actually have a reserved seat to sit beside Chloe Cho (a CNA news presenter cum producer) when I'm just a packer cum usherer cum stage manager (according to my in-charge of the day, Gillian).

Big shot sia!

The last time I worked with a CNA presenter is Suzanne Jung, and I must say that Chloe is much more outgoing and chatty as compared to Suzanne. Maybe another reason is that I had to convey many messages to Chloe, while I didn't get the chance to do so with Suzanne.

BUT. Suzanne's still prettier.

This crappy guy from Great Eastern when loading up the slides, whispered to me saying that all these presenters look damn hot in real life, but not that hot on TV. He even asked me which CNA presenter I liked, and he said his favourite is Chloe, the one right in front of him. Hahaha.


Black Toyota Vios 1.5L G.
SGD56,500.
Coming in mid march.
Woohoo!


Joke Of The Day, 020308:

Was at Lot One in the evening buying dog biscuits and paper for my assignment. After that, I went to the interchange to wait for a bus to go home.

Everything seems fine right?

Until I took my wallet out and saw something...

A CAR KEY! I FORGOT THAT I DROVE!

And then I had to walk all the way back to the Lot One carpark.

Stupid me.


P.S. Congratulations to the BMW who was in front of me on the road, with the car plate number 3214. In case you don't know, your car plate number opened as the top prize in today's 4D. If you didn't buy, then too bad :)

Back to assignments ~~~

0 comments: