Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weird Guy

Was waiting for the bus today at the Clementi bus stop to go to school, when some man approached me.

He claimed that he just came out of jail, and asked me if I could sponsor him $2 to take bus home, as he stays in Bukit Merah. He also claimed that it's impossible for him to walk back home, as the guards in the jail tortured him to the extent of him not being able to see clearly. He kept pestering me for $2, and say that it's not like he's asking for $20. He then asked me if I had other buddies who I know that can lend him money, and that he was too paiseh to ask other people in the bus stop but me.

Why me? Do I look like I went to jail before just like you? Do I look like I'll get taunted by you and end up giving you $10 when you only ask for $2? Screw you.

AND he stink like hell. He probably didn't bathe for 2 weeks at least.

Then I went to school and suddenly thought of this...

Is there a jail at Clementi? How did he end up there in the first place?


I'm so going to watch this movie.

Check out the moves man!

0 comments: