Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Weird Dream

Seems like I'm having a lot of weird dreams lately.

This time, I ended up at her house. I don't know why, but I just did. And she allowed me in.

She had a state-of-the-art computer lab, in which there were many kids playing computer games. I then joined the kids in playing the games.

They suddenly disappeared.

Only she and I were left in the room.

I asked for a hug, because it's been a long time since I did that. I really miss her alot.

She hugged, but only for 1 second, because her mom came back.

But, it wasn't her mom. It was my grandmother.

She then walked briskly into her room, and it's just me and her in the computer lab again.

...

My phone alarm rang.

Weird dream.

I really miss the 2 of them. Both of them used to be the 2 most important people in my life, and they will continue to be. Forever.

0 comments: