Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bad Dream

Had a bad dream last night. Dreamt that I crashed into a car while driving. Twice.

The first one was a mild accident, and the weird thing was that the other party did not stop. He just drove off even though I was the one who crashed into him and wanted to pay him compensation.

The second one was bad. I banged into a trailer, got stuck in the car, both the trailer and my car exploded, and the next thing I knew I was in the hospital. Badly injured.

And hoping to see one person.

But it didn't happen. And I cried, while sleeping.

Do you guys cry while sleeping? You actually know that you're crying because of your dream, and yet you still allow it to happen, and you just keep your eyes closed and hope that you can go back to sleep again. It's just like when your leg suddenly has a cramp while you sleep. You just bear with the pain, but not open your eyes, hoping that the pain will slowly go away and you get back to sleep again.

I cried. And I dozed off.

And I don't remember what my second dream was. Maybe there wasn't one.

I wasn't even speeding in my dream! I was just driving at 60km/h, but it was on a really packed road. I could even remember that the first car which I crashed into in the first accident is a yellow Volkswagen Beetle. No license plate of course.

Hope it ain't a premonition of what's about to happen to me.


P.S. Happy 21st Birthday Esther. Sorry I can't make it for your party today. Hope you all have fun!

0 comments: