Friday, April 11, 2008

I Wanted To..

I just can't help but talk about what I wanted to do today.

Today is supposed to be the celebration of the 4th year anniversary of me and Dear. I wanted to bring her to the japanese restaurant that serves really good food at IMM. I wanted to buy her a pink DS Lite, because she saw how beautiful and small it is, while the previous DS that I bought her is relatively huge in comparison.

But, it just didn't happen.

I'll change, to make it happen.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

I'm now officially a chauffeur. Got woken up today at 9am, because my auntie overslept and she wasn't able to get a cab! Had to wake up, wash up and drive her to work. But luckily I slept early last night. Wonder how am I going to drive if there was a Champions League game going on last night.

Hope that she doesn't oversleep too often, else I'll have to drive her to work all the time!

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Went to Novena to eat steamboat with my auntie on Wednesday night, and again memories of her eating the steamboat together with us surfaced. I could even remember the exact details of the day where I drove there.

After that went to buy durian, but the stall wasn't open! Wasted our time to drive there...

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Just found out that Partyworld Cuppage is going to operate only up to this Sunday. Really feel like going with the gang, but I don't think that it is possible.

That place had many memories, and I would really love to go there one more time before it closes down.

Think I'll have to go and sing alone. Sounds stupid.

0 comments: