Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stupid Me

Firstly, got my right ankle injured on Sunday while playing soccer. Then, to prevent it from getting even worse (it was already swollen), I twisted my left ankle.

And then yesterday, I stupidly went to play badminton. I actually forgot that both my ankles were injured, and carried on playing. It got even more painful.

And now, both ankles are so damn painful, even though I can still walk without limping. Can't put too much pressure on either side. My right ankle feels swollen-ish, while my left ankle has a crack sound whenever I put pressure on it.

Luckily I can still drive. I just have to shift my entire right leg to step on the pedals instead of shifting my foot only.

It makes things worse that I have to wear formally every morning from Monday to Thursday, and the leather shoe is so damn hard! And I can't possibly bandage both ankles, and go teach in formal wear, but wearing a pair of sandals. That will look so ... stupid. I don't think either the school or the agency will allow me to do so.

Guess I'll just have to bear with it. Rub it myself every day. Save money.

I should go buy bandage now, since there is nothing on for me tomorrow.


Morale of the story:
- Do not ask people out for sporting session when you yourself is injured.
- Do not forget that you are injured.


...


All these are done because I need to do something to stop 胡思乱想-ing.

But it just doesn't seem to work.

I must succeed!!!

0 comments: