Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Zombified

It's not a good idea to not sleep when you do not even have 2 hours of sleep the night before.

I ended up being zombified the entire day today.

Luckily for today, I had a 2 hour break from 11am to 1pm, as my Sec 2 Flash class is not back from their camp yet. I then decided to go home and take a short nap. And after I finished teaching, I then went back home and take a nap, again.

During my teaching lessons, I was basically walking around like a zombie, and not being able to catch most of my students' questions. But luckily, somehow I still managed to get through all the lessons.

Then became a student from 7-10pm. Not as zombified as in the day, but still only able to absorb 30% of the lesson, and the 70% rejected as they are useless.

No wonder people say that you need 7 hours of sleep.

I guess I'm getting old. In the past, I was able to not sleep for a few nights straight and still feel perfectly fine and fresh. But not anymore =(

0 comments: