Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pain

Ankles are still hurting like crap. Even after going for 针灸, it still doesn't help. And I'm going for soccer later -_-||


Had a conversation with someone last night, and I must thank him for giving me all the harsh and cold facts.

I know that for the past 4 years, I've had a great girlfriend in Cheryl. And I know that I am the only one to blame for losing her. Yes, I lied in order to avoid conflicts, and sadly she found out about it. Yes, it wasn't only once. It was an accumulation of events that led her to feel a sense of betrayal, and it's all my fault.

I would just like to say that no matter what I do, I do it because I love her, and because I need her. But it's just so ironic that it is exactly because of this, that's why I lied, and that's why we broke up.

Even if the whole world is against me or doesn't believe in me, I'll still do what I'm doing now. Changing to be a better man.

But to regain her trust is extremely tough. Not to say regain her love. But that doesn't mean that I will give up. I will prove to everyone who didn't have faith in me, that I will be someone better. Even if there is only a 0.00000001% chance that she will trust me and fall in love with me again, I will still try. The reason is simple.

I love her. A lot. 100%.

For now, I wish that I have people who support me, and trust that I can be a better man.

I really love her, and all I want is to regain her trust and her love. It's 2 weeks, and it already feels like 20 years. The pain in my heart is getting worse and worse, and it just doesn't seem to go away. Even my ankle pain pales in comparison to it.

Please, people. Trust me, and support me. But even if there's no one who does, I will still do it.

0 comments: